Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Good Dose of Reality

Do you find these pictures floating around Facebook? Do you hit the "like" button? Do you feel guilty if you don't? Do they make you feel that you are somehow not giving your workout everything you've got? Do you really have to be obsessed to be dedicated?
I'll be honest, these have never really resonated with me. I LOVE wodding, and I can get after it like a champ, but I am not a stay at the gym for all hours of the day every day of the week type of girl. Yet, I do see this happen. Check out this post by whole9 for a reality check regarding this issue. They make some excellent points for all of us who love to work out and also have a life outside of the gym. Keep it in perspective and enjoy a long healthy life, that includes getting your laundry done, having dinner with friends, and working out at the gym. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment