Friday, November 9, 2012

Fresh Egg Muffins

Lately I have been so tired of my morning eggs. Like if I take one more bite, I may loose it. Are you with me? Well here is a recipe that will save your mornings. This is a simple, delicious recipe that can be modified to any taste. In addition to the flavor- it will save you time, as you grab it on your way out the door. And that my friends, is priceless!


Fresh Egg Muffins
12 eggs
¾ cup organic heavy cream or coconut milk
¼ tsp salt
Optional Ingredients: (Add 1 cup of additional ingredients, or more if you want. I like my quiche full of goodies)
Cooked Meat: Sausage, ham, bacon, ground beef, steak, ground turkey.
Veggies: (Raw) Broccoli, pepper, olives, mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, fresh cilantro, fresh basil.

Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
Coat cupcake dish with non-stick spray or butter. Cook quiches for 20-30 min, or until the centers are firm.
Enjoy fresh, reheat or freeze for a great snack on the go.
I included caramelized onions, red pepper and ground beef to my mini-muffins pictured here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment