Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Experimentation Time

Have you been eating Paleo for awhile? Are you new to the whole idea? Do you sometimes wonder, "Can it get any better?" You are the only one that can truly answer that question, but check out this thought provoking article from Robb Wolf. I often remind myself, and my friends, that this is a journey! We are continually learning what our healthiest options in life are. Sometimes, we have to take a good look in the mirror and experiment with a few things. I am on the last leg of my whole30 program and I have learned a lot about myself. Take some time over the next week to think about what you can do to improve your, health, performance at the gym, quality of life, stress etc. I bet you will be surprised at the results. Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment