Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Need Some Inspiration?

I am currently on day 16 of my Whole30 program. You may be thinking, "What, you have a food blog, and you are going back to the basics?" Yes, yes I am! Real life creeps in on all of us, and although I LOVE Paleo, I find myself sneaking a few too many chocolate covered almonds, glasses of wine, or "bites" of this or that and pretty soon I have the grumbly tummy and headaches again. This is always a sign that I need to get back to the basics. Once I get back on the straight and narrow I remember how good it feels to eat clean! I sleep so much better, my skin is clearer, my clothes fit better, I feel GOOD. . . all day. If you are on a "clean eating" journey, or feeling inspired to do so, check out this blog by our friends at Whole9life. Interested in starting a Whole30? Sign up today. They send you an e-mail every day jam packed with tips, recipes, tools, and inspiration! Pretty soon you will be feeling sustained throughout the day and PRing at the gym! Enjoy.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment