Monday, December 3, 2012

Fresh Grilled Honey Pecan Cod

I love fish.  What I don't love is the fishy smell left in my house when I bake it in the oven, and because the Mr. hates the stuff I usually just eat it when I go out to eat. I found a beautiful piece of fresh caught cod at the supermarket the other day, and I couldn't refuse it. The solution to my fish cooking woes? The grill. Steak for him, fish for me. Win-win. This simple recipe was mouthwatering good, and I am sure you will agree.

Fresh Grilled Honey Pecan Cod
Cod
Grassfed Butter
Honey
Chopped Pecans
Lemon pepper or seasoning salt

Prepare fish by topping with a few slivers of butter, and chopped pecans. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with lemon pepper or seasoning salt of your choice. Wrap in foil, like a burrito. Place on med-high grill. Cook for about 10 min or until fish flakes easily and juices run clear. Remove from foil and enjoy!
 
Before

 
After

No comments:

Post a Comment