Friday, January 11, 2013

Fresh Take On Breakfast Muffins

I saw this trick on Pinterest and tried it out last week. It worked beautifully. The ingredients are flexible, depending on your taste, but it is easy and you can make a big batch for the week. I am posting it under our Friday "tips" because it really isn't a "recipe" just a cooking trick. :)

Breakfast "Muffins"
Lunch meat (I prefer Applegate at it is clear of added sugar and chemicals)
Eggs
Salt
Pepper

Optional:
Veggies of your choice


Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

Grease cupcake pan with oil of your choice.

In the cupcake pan place one piece of lunch meat in each cup. (My turkey was large so I cut it in half and layered it a bit)

Wash and chop your veggies. Place a few in the bottom of each cup. (I used tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms)

Crack an egg into each cup. Top with salt and pepper.

Bake for 15 min. Remove and let cool a little before removing from pan. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment