Monday, March 25, 2013

Fresh Lemon Poppyseed Muffins

I simply LOVE lemon. Any desert that has lemon in it will be at hit for me. My friend made these muffins for me awhile back and I was sold! They are easy, full of flavor and super moist. She got her recipe out of her Paleo Comfort Foods cookbook. I found a similar recipe here, and it turned out just a delicious!

Fresh Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
1/2 cup plus 1 Tbs coconut flour
5 eggs
1 Tbs vanilla
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
2 medium sized lemons (juiced)
1/3 cup honey
1/2 tsp baking soda
Zest from 2 lemons
1 Tbs poppyseeds

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix the wet ingredients in one bowl, and dry ingredients in another. Add two bowl and stir until completely mixed. Place batter into lined muffin tins. Bake for 22 min. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment