Monday, June 11, 2012

Fresh Garlic Shrimp


I just love making shrimp- it is so easy and fast! I made this recipe over the weekend and added some fresh bruchetta to the mix. I ended up just tossing everything together on my plate- so delicious. You can make the bruchetta as a side or add it to the shrimp.
Fresh Garlic Shrimp
1 lb fresh shrimp
4 T butter
2 cloves of fresh minced garlic
1/2 lemon
In your wok or pan, heat butter, garlic and juice from 1/2 lemon. Once warm, add shrimp (when you buy the shrimp they usually come with the tail on. I remove this before I cook them, although you can leave it on and remove as you eat). Saute shrimp for a few minutes tossing frequently until the shrimp turn opaque and light pink.
Remove shrimp and enjoy!
Simple Bruschetta Recipe
You will need, tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, fresh basil. I don't measure this, I just cut everything up and toss it together in a bowl. Sometimes I add a splash of balsamic vinegar and in this recipe I used a sprinkle of goat cheese. The flavors will blend together as you let it sit for a bit before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment