Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blueberry Muffins

I had some organic locally grown blueberries from my parents yard in my fridge the other day and found this delicious recipe for blueberry muffins. They were so good. Moist and filling. Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE the word moist, and I just used it so they must have been that amazing, and moist! Ugh I said it again! Let's just get to the recipe shall we? ;)

Blueberry Muffins
1 cup almond butter
1 cup almond meal/flour
3 eggs, wisked
1/2 cup raw honey
1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut 
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
Pinch of Cinnamon
1/2 cup fresh blueberries

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl first and stir, then add wet ingredients. Place into cupcake pan. (Either grease your pan first, use cupcake paper liners or silicone muffin cups) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops are browned. Remove from oven. Let cool for a few minutes before eating. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment