Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Movie Time! Fat Head

I recently watched this documentary, "Fat Head". It was a funny, informative, and made my wheels turn. (Always a good thing) If you are new to Paleo or well into your Paleo journey, you can always change the way you think about food. The creator of this documentary is not, by any means, an advocate of the Paleo Diet. He doesn't even get into the quality of the food he is eating, but he does make you think about the mass marketing of the "American Diet". Tom Naughton has many great points in response to the previous documentary - "Super-Size Me", and outlines the path the government has taken on the idea of promoting a healthy western diet. I checked out my copy from my local library, but here is the site if you would like more information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment