Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Vacation Tips

When I think of summer, I think "vacation!". As I am planning to leave for my trip, I think of all the things I need to do before I head out of town: go shopping, get my toes painted, and pull out the bikini that lives in the back of the drawer. Soon my mind goes to the notorious, "What will I eat?" question. *Insert anxiety here.*

Well, the truth is, vacationing doesn't have to be that stressful. You can stick to your Paleo lifestyle and have a fantastic time away. Check out this post by Whole9. Melissa gives some excellent advice on how to travel and feel great, both physically and emotionally. 

So the next time you are planning on traveling you will not have to feel anxious about your food choice, or your bikini. Enjoy!
Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment