Monday, September 17, 2012

Fresh Grilled Maple Cinnamon Apples

Fall right around the corner and I am still enjoying the BBQ. The other night I wanted something "fallish" with my BBQ chicken. I decided to grill up a few of my apples, and they made an amzaing warm, sweet and savory dessert. If you feel like being "fallish" with me, cut up some apples and fire up your BBQ!

Fresh Grilled Maple Cinnamon Apples
Apple (I cut up 4 apples, but you could do whatever you wanted)
Real Maple Syrup
Ground Cinnamon

Heat up BBQ to med-high heat. Slice apples in to 1/8 size pieces. Remove core and seeds. With basting brush rub apples with maple syrup. Sprinkle each apple with cinnamon. Place on the grill for 3-5 min per side or until apples start to soften slightly and grill lines show in the flesh of the fruit. Remove from grill, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment