Monday, March 26, 2012

Fresh Baked Cauliflower

One reason I enjoy going to my Paleo friend's houses to eat is that I inevitably learn some new trick or recipe. This is a simple and delicious way to cook your cauliflower, that I my friend Janelle recently shared with me.  By cooking it in the oven it becomes a little bit crunchy on the outside, and perfectly cooked on the inside. Wow- so good. I hope you make this soon and enjoy it!

Fresh Baked Cauliflower
1 head of Organic Cauliflower
Olive Oil or Organic Butter
Sea Salt
Paprika

*Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.

*Cut cauliflower into large florets.

*Place cauliflower onto cooking sheet.

*Using a basting brush cover florets with melted butter or olive oil. (Don't have a basting brush? Throw all your ingredients into a plastic bag and shake till covered)

*Sprinkle with sea salt and paprika.

*Bake for approximately 30 min or until fork enters cauliflower easily and edges are browned.

*Remove and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. We recently had a cauliflower dish that was crispy outside and warm, soft inside- and seasoned with lemon and sea salt. It was so delish- can't wait to try this version :)

    ReplyDelete