Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Perfect Steak

One of my favorite things about Paleo is that I get to eat steak. There is nothing better than a perfectly grilled steak. During this past summer I was out to dinner with my husband and his softball buddies. I was sitting next to our friend who is always interested to see what I order.  He asks lots of questions about Paleo and has witnessed my transformation. After I ordered he laughed and said, "I love that when we go out to dinner you will put down a steak or a rack of ribs." Yeah buddy -I will! Give me a steak, a mound of steamed broccoli and a little avocado and I am a happy girl.

One of the worst things is when you buy the steak from the store, bring it home and ruin it by overcooking it. Check out this blog for some excellent tips on how to cook a perfect steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment