1 1/2 pound ground beef
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1 T oregano
1 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 tsp cumin
1 T cinnamon
1 tsp onion powder
* The recipe called for 1 egg, I didn't use it and the meatballs turned out awesome and held together without any trouble.
Pre Heat Oven to 450 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Roll meat into aprox 1 inch meatballs. Place onto cookie sheet.
- Cook for 15 min. About 1/2 way through I turned them so they didn't brown too much on one side.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy. Taking it to a party? Simply put the meatballs in a crock pot on low to keep warm.