Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Keeping it Fresh for 50 More Years?

My goal a year and a half ago was to find a healthy lifestyle I could sink my "teeth" into and sustain for the rest of my life. I knew I wouldn't be counting calories, points, weighing my food, drinking meal replacement drinks or whatever other diet I had tried for the next 50 years. I also thought, "THERE HAS TO BE AN EASIER WAY!". Ta-da! Into my life came CrossFit and Paleo. The rest is history, and I am never going back. What freedom!


This is one of my favorite blogs on Paleo Nutrition. Take some time to browse through their information. The thing I love about whole9 is that they are all about sustainably, overall health and balance. They have simple tools to keep your Paleo food in proportion and your PR's in the gym on track. (I know crazy that we can't have Paleo pizza and brownies every night right?!?)
 

In the fall I attended their seminar- it was fantastic. If you ever have a chance to attend one, don't miss it. In the meantime, keep it fresh, keep it balanced, and keep your sanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment